A Letter to Annalise

Dear Annalise Keating,


  Annalise I know what it's like to see everything else fall apart right before your eyes and to not be able to repair any of these things. Drop everything and run. Move to Kansas or Iowa. Sometimes losing almost everything you have is a sign. When you lose everyone make sure that you still have yourself, and I know it's so hard to do things alone, but that's just how it's gotta be. It's better to have no company than bad company. I'm sure we both would know this, but it doesn't help to have the knowledge if it never gets put to use. Annalise stop befriending your clients and coworkers. These people don't love you. They love the things that you can do for them. Don't mistake love for appreciation.

-Chrissy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

nobody really reads, so I write whatever I'd like to.

Simultaneous Development--me thinking @2 am