Simultaneous Development--me thinking @2 am



                                                     Simultaneous Development

  I've gotten to this point in development where I know exactly what's going on. How does one come to terms with the new headset that they have been given and the truth that lies beyond? First of all, I would not describe myself as an ignorant being. I believe that even in our childhood we have just a limited ability to understand what is going on, but as time passes we become bewildered with explanations behind actions. The difference between who I am now and who I was ten years ago is my ability to see the different dimensions of a story. I am no longer dependent upon one explanation. As a child we take an individual's word as his/her bond, and as time passes we begin to question every statement. People make promises and you may hear logical fallacies instead of  truths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

nobody really reads, so I write whatever I'd like to.

A Letter to Annalise